What are Cookies: small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages. You can find more information about cookies on this link: https://www.aboutcookies.org
1. Groups of data subjects: Persons who use the website; Inquirers (including by mail, calls, complaints, requests, alerts and other correspondence); Customers and Employees; Partners and subcontractors.
2. Data processed regarding the provision of the services: Correspondence; Contractual and financial information; Cookies; Other data provided by customers for the purpose of performing the services.
3. Purposes of processing personal data: Conclusion and execution of a contract; Legitimate interest; Legal obligations; Explicit consent.
4. Expiration date: the data is stored until the purposes for which it was collected are completed and until there is a legal basis for its processing.
5. Provision of data: Subcontracting, after the conclusion of a non-disclosure agreement; Third parties, when required by law by a competent governmental authority or when protection of rights and legitimate interests is required.
6. Data protection: data is stored on secure servers located within the European Union. Appropriate technical and organizational data protection measures are taken. Employees have limited access to information as needed.
7. Rights: information, access, correction, deletion, limitation, notification to third parties, objection to automated processing, including profiling, portability, withdrawal of consent, objection and complaint to a supervisor if the applicable data protection legislation is violated. The supervisory authority is Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Str., Sofia, Bulgaria.